Monday, December 19, 2005

Why I Am Who I Am

Today I was in kind of a rush while I was getting ready for work, and I guess my mom realized this and decided to pack me lunch. Now, I've pretty much been packing my own lunch since I was tall enough to reach the counter and the peanut butter and the jelly and not stab myself with a butter knife, so it was a nice surprise. And what was an ever nicer surprise was when I got to work, opened my lunch, and found a petit four in a little snack baggie that had "Have a good day! Love, Mom" written on it.

Totally made me feel special (and I'm 24). All moms should do that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - just your mom. Did you know that many of your friends talk about how cool your mom is when you're not around. It's true. We're all jealous.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

She is kinda cool, in that corny, Jess-kinda way... Or rather, I am cool in that corny, Stacey-kinda way...

If she were more terrible, I'd be a little quicker about moving out, so it does have its downsides.

6:35 AM  
Blogger anika said...

Jess, your mom sounds so amazing!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. I do really love your mom. Tell her I said Hi.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home