Finally Finished!
Well all, I know you have been routing for me, and I'm proud to report that I have finally crossed the last drink off of my list of Starbucks Holiday Favorites to try. It's been tough, but I have painstakingly worked my way through a grande of each warm, creamy bevvie*.
My favorite? The Gingerbread Latte. Reminds me of dipping a gingerbread man in my coffee... one. limb. at. a. time. Then the head. Mm. Mm. MMM!
* Janie-slang
My favorite? The Gingerbread Latte. Reminds me of dipping a gingerbread man in my coffee... one. limb. at. a. time. Then the head. Mm. Mm. MMM!
* Janie-slang


6 Comments:
kudos for completing your list. (and the excellent use of slang!)
my fave is always the peppermint hot chocolate (i'm annoyingly allergic to coffee). but i might have to try a decaf gingerbread latte-- i usually don't have a bad reaction to decaf. chomping it's head off is just too tempting.
Someday, you're going to have to find a new router. ;)
Um...I hate to have to correct other people on their own blogs, but you are wrong.
Eggnog is the best.
Janie- Perhaps I will try the Peppermint HC... I tried the Pep Mocha, which was just okay.
Kate- huh?
Whinger - Don't make me take you out. Remember I know slang, which automatically means I have street cred, which also automatically means I'm just full of shit and will shut up right now.
You drank them all??? OMG
Mike, settle down... I drank one at a time, over the course of a few weeks... Unless you are just being sarcastic... in which case... F.U.
Post a Comment
<< Home