Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Check Your Ears

I haven't had much to say this week, because not much has happened... Then, it's only Wednesday, so maybe the week will get more eventful. Hopefully in a good way.

Yesterday, one of my students (my only girl, who just comes to me for Reading) was sitting next to me and touching my hair (she is quite distractible), and she told me I had earwax. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or appreciative, considering she's 7. I decided to be appreciative, because hey, everyone has earwax sometimes. It's kinda like if someone tells you about the spinach in your teeth or that your fly is down. You are embarrassed that you are so oblivious to your Own Self that you are committing that kind of faux pas in the first place, but glad that someone cared enough to tell you about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this person? Anyone?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wellllll she could have told you that you had a booger hanging from your nose! :) I think you got off likely hehe.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home