Meet Loopy*
He is named for his curly tail and affinity for cheap wine**.
Go ahead. Play with him! And don't pretend like you're not going to make him roll around in the mud and feed him an apple every time you visit. And also don't pretend like you're not going to click the link under him and check out every possible virtual pet that you can adopt. You're not that cool. You have a blog too.
*If you can't see, scroll down and look right. You'll find him.
** Like me! (except I have curly hair and no tail...)
Go ahead. Play with him! And don't pretend like you're not going to make him roll around in the mud and feed him an apple every time you visit. And also don't pretend like you're not going to click the link under him and check out every possible virtual pet that you can adopt. You're not that cool. You have a blog too.
*If you can't see, scroll down and look right. You'll find him.
** Like me! (except I have curly hair and no tail...)


1 Comments:
Well I'll be honest. I gave him (him?) a carrot. And then I sprayed him in the eyes with water.
Post a Comment
<< Home