Next year...
... I am not staying home for winter break. I don't care if I am totally broke and need to hitchhike out of here. I am getting away. And it's not because it's so terrible here or anything. It's because when you stay home during vacation time, there is an overwhelming sense that you need to be productive. Get things done. Clean something you've been putting off cleaning. Do extra things for work that you haven't had time to truely put thought into because you've been telling yourself, "ah, I'll just work on it over break."
When you go somewhere on vacation, you can relax. You can spend money. You can eat fattening things. You can be lazy.
Get ready for me, Canada. December, 2006, I'll be arriving by some random 18-wheeler with a trucker named Bud.
When you go somewhere on vacation, you can relax. You can spend money. You can eat fattening things. You can be lazy.
Get ready for me, Canada. December, 2006, I'll be arriving by some random 18-wheeler with a trucker named Bud.


4 Comments:
I'm ready for you to come to Canada! Um, does Bud HAVE to come? Last year he ate all our food.
Hey! ditch Bud. Bring me instead. OK? I lack the 18 wheeler, but by then, Bessie will probably have died, maybe it's time to upgrade to something larger :)
I'm with the rest: no Bud. But I am in! Oh Canada!
YAY! Hoorah for Jess and her Canadian expeditions. We will store extra ice blocks this winter so we can build an addition to our igloo for next Christmas! See you in practically five minutes!!
Post a Comment
<< Home