Saturday, February 25, 2006

No love

I don't think I've ever used the word albeit in my life.

Bloggers seem to LOVE the word albeit.

Why?

I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there: I. hate. that. word. I cringe when I read that word. I don't know why... I just do.

Please don't take offense. I will try to use more words you hate too, just so we're even. Then you don't have to stop using it out of guilt and loyalty to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger East of North said...

I have to admit, I use 'albeit' both verbally and in written word since we were required to use transition words in our papers in school. =)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, honey baby darling, you wrote this at 1am?? I need to move down to you, stat. Well, we prob won't be out, but at least we can be on the couch, watching Six Feet Under, and eating something that will: a) make us feel guilty in the morning, b) make us "go" in the morning, or c) all of the above.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

well, i must confess that i use it on occasion. however, it does make people sound self-important if it's used regularly!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home