Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Okay, I retract my statement (or, This is My Third Pointless Entry Today)

Remember this entry? Well James Blunt was on Oprah today, and he said his song, "You're Beautiful", is actually about a time when he saw his ex-girlfriend on a train and she was with a new boyfriend who he didn't know existed and they locked eyes and she didn't do anything like say hi or introduce them or anything. So I can kind of forgive him, knowing that he wasn't trying to steal a girl away from her boyfriend. Although, if I knew the circumstances of their breakup, I might still have reason to be annoyed. In any case, breakups are sad, so the song is still outside my bubble. Whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina S said...

I like the track "Three Wise Men" but the family get sick of me playing it over and over in the kitchen while I'm cooking :-)

5:31 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Well ... I suppose I can KIND OF like this song now that I have this information ... Too bad it's so over-played.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Girly you make me laugh.

And I love and miss Maggie.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, is all your love conditional?

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home