Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OOOOnly in my dreeeeaaaammmmsss*...

I had a dream last night that all of the San Francisco and Canadian bloggers were planning to meet up, and I found out and got all jealous, and so I invited y'all to Philly. And you decided to come, on K & Ish's coersion. Which is especially weird because they don't even read my blog. Whinger, you brought Partner, and when you got here, I had to ask her how to say "Whinger" because it kept coming out "Winger" eventhough I know how to say it. Anika and Janie, you brought Jacob with you and he was mad because he was booooorrreeed**. The "entertaining" show I planned to take you to ended up really sucking and I was embarassed at how uncool you all probably thought I/Philly was.

I am quite disturbed that blogging-related things are in my dreams now. Writing/reading blogs is nerdy enough, but thinking of it while I sleep? New low, people. New low. And I am imagining comments from all of you saying, "Wow. Just... wow."

P.S. I don't know what a lot of you look like in real life, but you were all quite attractive in my dream.


* Try to get that Debbie Gibson song out of your head!
** Not sure if Jacob whines a lot, but he did in my dream. I think he was taking the role of one of my students, who are the only 8 year olds I am around often.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Definitely a new low. Totally broke it to the boy that I blogged. He likes to call me a blogging loser now. Although he is still in the dark over the url. It's mine, you know?

Anyhoo...Was *I* even in your dream? it's important you know. I don't want to be the only blogger who reads you to be left out of a party, even if it was only in your dreams.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all QUITE attractive in real life, too. :)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, hell-ooo, I feel left out. Jersey in the house?

Chris: Does he know that you talk about him? And that I know which position will lead to a quick night for him?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Al:
TMI for all Jess's readers...and I told him that I talk about him in a vague sense. As in "Anth and I went to Boston this weekend"...not, "Al, if you want it fast, this is what works for us."

Don't ever tell him I told you that or he literally might beat me. ;)

1:58 PM  
Blogger anika said...

I apologize on behalf of my son. America brings out the worst in him.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Christine and Al - you weren't in my dream specifically, but it would stand to reason that you'd be there, helping me entertain...

Whinger - I know how to pick 'em! (My blog readers, that is...)

Anika - No worries. America brings out the worst in all of us.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

jess, wow... haha, jk, i think that's great that we can now move from wasting your awake hours to invading your sleep! and yes, we are quite beautiful.

fear not, jacob is definitely not whiny; he's actually surprisingly fantastic on road trips.

(christine and al: yes, TMI! haha, my ears are itching, but at least i'm laughing at the same time!)

jess, i can't wait to see you!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home