Fortune Cookie
I opened a fortune cookie tonight that had THREE fortunes in it! Apparently, I am very expressive and positive in word, act and feeling, yet I have a quiet and unobtrusive nature. And also? My wife and I will be happy in our life together.
It is 11:15 on a Saturday night and I am blogging about a fortune cookie. Yes, I am bored.
It is 11:15 on a Saturday night and I am blogging about a fortune cookie. Yes, I am bored.


3 Comments:
You should have called me! I spent my night reading "Angels and Demons" while Anth watched boxing. House of EXCITEMENT!
Although, I am glad to hear about you and your wife. I wasn't aware that you and Al had set a date.
I know, I know... it really was the parking issue that kept me away. You need to buy up the house next to you and tear it down so I have a convenient place to put my car on a Saturday night near South Street.
Yes, Al and I are quite excited, and are even getting a Couples Massage the day after the Mexi Pot Luck!
You and your wife? Jessica, that's ME!!
This is fantastic ...
Post a Comment
<< Home