Tuesday, May 23, 2006

PMS

Please don't even look at me, because if you do it is very possible that I will burst out into tears, drop to the floor, assume the fetal position, and start rocking. But that will be after I bite your head off and throw it to the wolves because you did not approach me slowly and with chocolate. I'm not even being a little bit nice to my students. Today one of them asked me for the millionth time about these prize chips I didn't give out yesterday because we were busy, and I sweetly and nurturingly replied, "YES! YES! YES! YES!! I WILL GIVE YOU THE CHIPS!! AND IF YOU ASK ME AGAIN, I WILL SAY YES THEN TOO! AND IF YOU ASK ME ANOTHER TIME??? GUESS!! JUST GUESS WHAT I'LL SAY!!!" And when he guessed the correct answer of "Yes?" I positively reenforced his participation with an enthusiastic "DING! DING! DING! DIINNGG!!!

June? June, are you there? Or even just Next Week? I'll take you too, Next Week...

Instead of trying to hang out with me, why don't you look at some of the Amazing Circles that I make on Photoshop when I'm trying to take my mind off my job/the $151.55 left in my bank account/the piles and piles of dirty laundry on my floor.

This is my Backyard Edition:











And let's not forget fun with drug-referenced macro photography although I am not on drugs*:



* I wish I was.

3 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

*approaching slowly and with chocolate*

I'm sorry you have PMS. If it makes you feel better, I have my period and it's annoying and I have a bad headache.

12:43 PM  
Blogger claire said...

Yeah, no money in the bank account + PMS can make us all a little cranky.

June will be here before you know it... at least we have monday off?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

The mushrooms look amazing!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home