Tuesday, June 13, 2006

J-- ... ?

I haven't updated with a REAL entry in quite awhile. I had something yesterday that I was going to work on when I got home, and taking the advice of Whinger who commented that she does this on Claire's blog, I formed my hand into the shape of a "J," because whatever the topic was, it began with a J*. This did not help me, as I have been through an entire list of J-words, and I cannot come up with the right one.

This blog entry was NOT supposed to be about:
  • jellybeans
  • jumping
  • juice
  • jin, spelled wrong
  • Jim Carey
  • jokes
  • jiggly thighs
  • Jehovah's Witnesses, OR
  • Jesus
* I cannot find the actual post, as I am too lazy to look for it. Lazy... hmmm... No, that doesn't begin with a J...

4 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

maybe jujubees, jeeps, or junk?
Jefferson Airplane, June, or Jacksonville? Jim, John or Jack?


No - that method hasn't worked for me, either. I forget that my hand was in the shape of something altogether.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I really, really want an entry about Jehovah's Witnesses.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Claire - Sadly, it is none of those... though all are good suggestions!

Whinger - I probably won't write one, but if you'd like, I can come knock on your door while you're eating dinner and tell you all about them...

5:50 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Um, hello, you're supposed to write about Jess's fantastic adventures. Starts with "J"...makes me happy...lots to write about.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home