Wednesday, July 05, 2006

From the Vaults

I decided to clean my room tonight... or at least get started on it because lord knows it won't all get finished in one go-around. Under all the makeup and jewelry and electronics on my dresser, I found a folded up paper towel with quotes that I wrote down at the Mexican Pot Luck that Alison hosted about a month ago. Apparently I thought these conversations would be hilarious to read later, but only had the mind to write down two before drinking too much and getting too lazy for writing. Anyway, here they are. You probably won't think they are funny, but I have to throw this paper towel away.

Maggie: Is this soda Mexican?
Me: Mexican like my baby daddy.
Mag: Oh. How is he by the way?
Me: Bueno.

Alison: [After nearly coughing up a lung and not having anyone inquire about her well-being] No one even cares!!
Meg: Oh Al, you know if you were dying, we'd help you.
Al: Help me die?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Ha! I think it's funny. But maybe I'm biased?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha...I didn't even remember saying that but it does sound like me. Al's quote is hilarious! We need to start writing all our quotes down like we did in college.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home