Saturday, August 12, 2006

One more sleep!

But not even one more sleep, because chances are I won't sleep at all because in just a few short hours I will be showering and getting ready to drive to Alex's house where the shuttle will pick us up and take us to the airport where we will get on the plane which will take us to ST. MAARTEN!!!!!!!!



I'll drink a Margarita for you all, but the palm trees? They are all mine...

See you in a week! :o)

5 Comments:

Blogger East of North said...

Isn't there a tropical storm there? :O

8:41 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Aughh!! SO UNFAIR.

The teasing doesn't help, you know...


Have a good time and don't get too sunburned!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ugh I am JEALOUS. Seriously, I like Tonytone and all, but I think a mini switch is in order, at least around the vacationing months.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY! wow, i can't believe you are having the most beautiful vacation ever, right now! drink a bellini for me, wear lots of sunscreen and have FUN!! :)

p.s. don't forget to come back to us

1:42 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

It's been a week. WHERE ARE YOU?! We need updates, we need pictures, we need youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had the best week of your life!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home