Monday, September 04, 2006

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

I start back at work tomorrow and I don't get paid until September 15th and today I discovered that my credit account is $200 overdrawn, plus the $40 they charged me because of that, and I don't have enough money in my bank account to pay my bills and I had to crawl back home to my parents and borrow money tonight. Plus, I'm premenstrual. Thank god for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition for letting me get my tears out. Looks like the Summer of Jess has officially come to a close. It was good while it lasted.

4 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

GAH! ME TOO!

Broke, i am broke. I was shy my mortgage payment, about $200, so now i am officially late and won't be able to pay them until this Friday (when the SO gets paid - not me haha, i am bi-monthly). So now I can't spend any money whatsoever until Friday, and hope that the rest of my bills don't bounce.

YAY, being an adult is FUN.

8:34 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Oh! And happy first day back!



Goodbye, Summer of Jess~ wasn't too bad though, was it....

8:37 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Claire - I think I need to find a sugar daddy. You know, because a guy who takes me to the Caribbean just isn't good enough.

And thanks... it really wasn't bad at all...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

bwahaha, jess you crack me up. it's good that your man spoils you.

money is so overrated. the summer of jess was definitely worth the investment... we are young and have lots of time to pay back debt (secretly parents like lending to us!) and get rich! i haven't watched EM:HE forever-- i think i will next time i am pms-ing.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home