Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Organized!

You all know how I am a huge slob, but how somewhere, way in the back of my brain, I get orgasmic over organization?

Well, oh holy shit, is this not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?



Excuse me, I need to go take a cold shower...

5 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

Ah, bask in it. It is a beautiful thing...

8:58 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Whoa whoa whoa. That is amazing. Good on ya!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Claire - Oh, I am...

Anika - Is "good on ya" a Canadian phrase? Sorry, I'm not so good with foreign languages...

3:16 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Hm ... Maybe it's Canadian ... It's like "good for you" except not as corny. Or maybe cornier.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Red said...

Oh my goodness. It IS the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home