Sunday, September 10, 2006

Enough with the complaining already!

I know guys, and I'm sorry.

"Waa, I had two months off and my boyfriend took me to St. Maarten and now I have to go back to work, waa."

"Waa, I have no money but I just spent everything in my wallet on candy, waa."

I promise it will get better, and that once I get into the swing of things and start getting paid and whatnot, I'll stop with all the bitching.

But for now:

I woke up with a horrible sinus headache and my throat hurts, and despite the Zyrtec, I've been sneezing since yesterday. And also? Watching Sleeping with the Enemy was a horrible Right-before-bed idea.

Hmph.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

1) whinging&whining is always permissible and appropriate for one's own blog. don't apologize.
2) i feel your pain. headaches and allergies and other evil things are, well, evil!
3) i can't watch scary movies, even if it's first thing in the morning. *shudder*
4) it's good to get all the annoyances out at the beginning of the week so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of it!
5) you were in a dream i had last night. i now have to go post about it.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Janie - 1) Hey! Yeah! 2)So evil... 3)I pretend to be tough, but really I shouldn't either. 4) I hope that happens! 5) Ha!! On my way there now...

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home