Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ruination of the Perfect Foot

It just so happens that I have incredibly cute feet. They are the body part of which I am most proud, and as such, I treat them to plenty of pampering at the salon and reward them with new shoes often.

You must therefore be able to imagine how difficult it is for me to see my poor babies marred by the likes of THIS disgusting toe:

*****WARNING: NASTY PICTURE AHEAD! NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH! (but I made it small so you can scroll right past it quickly if you must)*****




I would like to thank TheBoy for stepping on it, thereby causing the huge cracked/almost-falling-off nail and it's related "Band-aid crud." I think it was his way of getting back at me for dragging him to the craft store to buy scrapbooking supplies.

*****

Financial issues aside, I spent $12 on candy today. Sometimes a girl just needs a quarter pound of chocolate-covered marshmallows, two Reece's Pieces chocolate-covered pretzels, and a little tub of peach rings.

It was raining.

And my first day back to work.

And also my Aunt Flo harassed me all day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

ACK! I think the candy was totally in order.

I can vouch for your feet, they are very cute.

8:07 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Ah, god, OUCH!!!

He cracked your toenail, just by stepping on your foot?? OUCH!!! Oh, much sympathy coming from me. That must be incredibly painful.

Candy is the least that you need. Buy yourself some nice cookies, too.

9:59 AM  
Blogger anika said...

What a HORRIBLE DAY! You need wine.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

ugh, you poor girl. how awful to have to deal with these things. i am confident that your poor little toesies will be back to cutsie-wutsie in no time. until then, keep up the good work with the candy.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home