In The Spirit, Eventhough I Hate Halloween
Claire tagged me. I'm humoring her.
1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Believe it or not, it was Cabin Fever, but mostly because the cabin looked/felt so much like Meg's cabin, and we were going there a few weeks later, and I was scared we were going to be attacked by a decomposing man with a flesh-eating virus who ran at us from the woods spewing blood. Or, at the very least, I thought we might run into a rabid Gunk.
2. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
I don't remember ever being absolutely in love with one of my costumes. To this day, I hate the whole process of dressing up. I never felt like I looked real enough... then I got to college, and I never felt like I looked slutty enough... and now I'm an adult and I never feel like I look... well... I guess it's gone back to the real enough thing again.
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
An around-the-world traveler. All authentic-like, with an actual itinerary and plane/hotel reservations and everything!
4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
Yeah... I want to say there was some trick-or-treating my freshman or sophomore year in high school. That's when Kelly and I became friends again, because we were both M&Ms. Yeah, we were actually so cool that we were trick-or-treating. as high-schoolers. as M&Ms. Both of us.
5. Whats your favorite halloween candy?
Candy corn, Baby!!!!
6. Recount a scary nightmare you had.
The first one coming to mind is from a long time ago, probably in high school or middle school, in which there was a gang of green mohawked punk rockers outside of my house vandalizing my car and trying to break in. I kept trying to get my mom to do something, but she wouldn't. She just ran around the house putting up Caution Tape so they'd think it was a crime scene and go away.
7. What is your supernatural fear?
I am reading Rohld Dahl's The Witches to my class right now. My supernatural fear is that my lack of toes and hair, enlarged nostrils, blue spit, and extra-long claws are not symbols of my Witchhood, but actually just birth defects.
8. What is your creepy crawlie fear?
Oh god maggots. [gag. GAG. DRY HEAVE!!!]
9. Tell us about a time you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night.
Once I heard Alex step on one of my upside-down high heels... That woke me up alright...
But honestly, I've never had an experience that has made me believe I'm around anything supernatural.
10. Would you ever stay in a real haunted house overnight?
Yeah, but not alone. And not because I'm scared of it being haunted. I don't even like when I'm trying to sleep and my dishwasher is on. Those noises creep me out. Intruders, you know.
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I think it's fun to carve them out and stuff, but I think they are pretty just un-carved too. Plus I'm lazy.
12. How much do you decorate your home for halloween?
Not at all, but I have a few things aroud my classroom.
13. what do you want on your tombstone?
Here lies Jess
She was a mess
Now she rests dead
In a dirty bed
Hey, Janie and billjimjackjoebob, you girls are it! Mwaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Believe it or not, it was Cabin Fever, but mostly because the cabin looked/felt so much like Meg's cabin, and we were going there a few weeks later, and I was scared we were going to be attacked by a decomposing man with a flesh-eating virus who ran at us from the woods spewing blood. Or, at the very least, I thought we might run into a rabid Gunk.
2. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
I don't remember ever being absolutely in love with one of my costumes. To this day, I hate the whole process of dressing up. I never felt like I looked real enough... then I got to college, and I never felt like I looked slutty enough... and now I'm an adult and I never feel like I look... well... I guess it's gone back to the real enough thing again.
3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
An around-the-world traveler. All authentic-like, with an actual itinerary and plane/hotel reservations and everything!
4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
Yeah... I want to say there was some trick-or-treating my freshman or sophomore year in high school. That's when Kelly and I became friends again, because we were both M&Ms. Yeah, we were actually so cool that we were trick-or-treating. as high-schoolers. as M&Ms. Both of us.
5. Whats your favorite halloween candy?
Candy corn, Baby!!!!
6. Recount a scary nightmare you had.
The first one coming to mind is from a long time ago, probably in high school or middle school, in which there was a gang of green mohawked punk rockers outside of my house vandalizing my car and trying to break in. I kept trying to get my mom to do something, but she wouldn't. She just ran around the house putting up Caution Tape so they'd think it was a crime scene and go away.
7. What is your supernatural fear?
I am reading Rohld Dahl's The Witches to my class right now. My supernatural fear is that my lack of toes and hair, enlarged nostrils, blue spit, and extra-long claws are not symbols of my Witchhood, but actually just birth defects.
8. What is your creepy crawlie fear?
Oh god maggots. [gag. GAG. DRY HEAVE!!!]
9. Tell us about a time you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night.
Once I heard Alex step on one of my upside-down high heels... That woke me up alright...
But honestly, I've never had an experience that has made me believe I'm around anything supernatural.
10. Would you ever stay in a real haunted house overnight?
Yeah, but not alone. And not because I'm scared of it being haunted. I don't even like when I'm trying to sleep and my dishwasher is on. Those noises creep me out. Intruders, you know.
11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
I think it's fun to carve them out and stuff, but I think they are pretty just un-carved too. Plus I'm lazy.
12. How much do you decorate your home for halloween?
Not at all, but I have a few things aroud my classroom.
13. what do you want on your tombstone?
Here lies Jess
She was a mess
Now she rests dead
In a dirty bed
Hey, Janie and billjimjackjoebob, you girls are it! Mwaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
Labels: Meme


2 Comments:
ooh, i can comment today. yesterday, not so much.
thank you for humoring me! if i knew you hated halloween i wouldn't have tagged you. :)
oh, and caution tape to deter vandals? priceless.
I never even realized I'm it until now! My humblest apologies ...
Post a Comment
<< Home