It's gonna be hot in my big silver pot
When you buy Mrs. T's frozen pierogies, you can cook them in the pan from frozen and they come out perfecto. Apparently this is not true for Trader Joe's pierogies... I mean there were no directions saying that you didn't have to boil them first, but I just assumed... if Mrs. T's pierogies can be cooked from frozen in a pan, then why not TJ's?
I'm guess it comes down to the outside part already being cooked, because I'm definitely eating mashed potatoes in raw pasta right now.
And you know what? If they don't make me sick, I'm gonna have to go with a, "they ain't so bad!"
This is probably why I was not asked to cook the turkey for our upcoming special ed classes Thanksgiving party...
I'm guess it comes down to the outside part already being cooked, because I'm definitely eating mashed potatoes in raw pasta right now.
And you know what? If they don't make me sick, I'm gonna have to go with a, "they ain't so bad!"
This is probably why I was not asked to cook the turkey for our upcoming special ed classes Thanksgiving party...
Labels: Cooking


1 Comments:
Oh, oh yuck.
Good to know, though... thanks for the tip. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home