Thursday, October 11, 2007

News

So you know my iGoogle page? There are lots of news gadgets or widgets or gidgets or whatevertheyarecalled that you could put on your iGoogle page, should you choose too. But on my iGoogle page, I only have E! Online and People.com news. Because real news is sometimes sad or horrific or infuriating, and I avoid those types of things.

That said, it should come as no surprise that E! Online's top story today was intelligently titled, "Britney: Gimme more custody; Judge: Nope"

HA!! Did you just read that?! Is that not the funniest title for an article EVER?!?!

I imagine the entire conversation between Britney and a judge to go something like this:

Britney: Yo yo yo! Gimme more custody, fool!
Judge: Pshhhhhiiiittt... Bitch! I ain't allowin' that shit! NOPE! That shit wack!
Britney: Whatever playa. I'm going to flash my gyne at some paparazzi. Try to say "NOPE" to that!

*****

And while we're on the topic of news, let me just clarify that really real news does occasionally make it's way to me. For example, this? Let me just say, I wish I could find a picture of this lady's mugshot, because it is truly hilarious.

*****

Kid-Bit

ChowDownKid: What does D-I-C-K spell?
TantrumKid: Oooohh!!! ChowDownKid said Di...
Me: TantrumKid! You better not! And ChowDownKid? When you can get 100 on a spelling test, then I'll let you spell all the inappropriate words you want.

~~~

Me: What are your 5 senses?
TantrumKid: [with pride] A nickel!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home