A Boring Night
Alex is in Boston for the night helping his brother move, and tomorrow night I'll be in NoJo for my former roomie's bachelorette party. Alex is totally excited that his brother is moving back to Jersey, and I am totally stoaked (hehe I said "stoaked") about my friend's wedding and pre-celebrations, but. You know. The first two non-boy nights since we moved in together.
Anyway, I've decided to spend my night like I spend every other night: by ordering Chinese food and a movie OnDemand. I started with The Black Dahlia, but it turned out to be one of those movies that left me wanting to know the ending without actually watching the movie. I nixed it about halfway through, and now I'm catching up on the first two episodes of Survivor: China.
Also, I have been out and in approximately seventy gajillion times with the dog. I'd complain, but she is peeing outside instead of in the house, so... progress.
Anyway, I've decided to spend my night like I spend every other night: by ordering Chinese food and a movie OnDemand. I started with The Black Dahlia, but it turned out to be one of those movies that left me wanting to know the ending without actually watching the movie. I nixed it about halfway through, and now I'm catching up on the first two episodes of Survivor: China.
Also, I have been out and in approximately seventy gajillion times with the dog. I'd complain, but she is peeing outside instead of in the house, so... progress.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home