So we got the puppy! She is currently sleeping on my lap. Waking up her mommy an hour early and not pooping when she got outside made her very sleepy.
Her name is Coconut, because she is only 2 lbs, and she looks like one when you hold her in a little ball. I will definitely post pictures, but lucky for you all, I cannot find my card reader at present.
*****
I got a ticket yesterday for going straight in a Turn-Only lane. What? I had to go straight, and I couldn't see the sign from behind the tree! And you know what I say to those "cell phone callers who complain that they have to wait in line while others go illegally in the turning lane and cut them off*?" I say stop being whiney little bitches-- sometimes people are new to neighborhoods and don't have traffic patterns memorized! Jerks.
* This is why the cop told me he had to enforce it. Whatev.
Her name is Coconut, because she is only 2 lbs, and she looks like one when you hold her in a little ball. I will definitely post pictures, but lucky for you all, I cannot find my card reader at present.
*****
I got a ticket yesterday for going straight in a Turn-Only lane. What? I had to go straight, and I couldn't see the sign from behind the tree! And you know what I say to those "cell phone callers who complain that they have to wait in line while others go illegally in the turning lane and cut them off*?" I say stop being whiney little bitches-- sometimes people are new to neighborhoods and don't have traffic patterns memorized! Jerks.
* This is why the cop told me he had to enforce it. Whatev.


1 Comments:
THE PUPPY IS SOOOO CUTE. GAH!
What kind is she? Looks sheppardish.
SO CUTE@!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home