Progress
We are pretty sure something Went Down in our house. Remember the floor, and how there was red stuff, resembling blood, all over it? Well we also found a bloody knife in the backyard, and when we pulled up the other bedroom carpet yesterday, there was a bullet!!!
In other news, the floor guy is coming this week to refinish all the upstairs hardwood, and install hardwood in the living room. Alex and a couple friends ripped up the nasty laundry room floor and put down some self-adhesive vinyl tiles. All that's left will be to lift up and replace the carpet in what we have been referring to "the pool table room," and hopefully the doggy smell will be gone and I'll stop finding little black hairs everywhere.
Also? I need to shut my big mouth next time I tease my mom about pouring over the thousands of variations of the same color paint, because jesus, did you know how many different whites there are?!?!
*****
Yesterday was one of those days where I cried all day for no reason. Alex would make a joke, and my laughter would spontaneously turn into crying, and he would get all nervous like he did something wrong. I think he was relieved when I fell in the Target parking lot and scraped up my knee, because at least he knew why the tears...
In other news, the floor guy is coming this week to refinish all the upstairs hardwood, and install hardwood in the living room. Alex and a couple friends ripped up the nasty laundry room floor and put down some self-adhesive vinyl tiles. All that's left will be to lift up and replace the carpet in what we have been referring to "the pool table room," and hopefully the doggy smell will be gone and I'll stop finding little black hairs everywhere.
Also? I need to shut my big mouth next time I tease my mom about pouring over the thousands of variations of the same color paint, because jesus, did you know how many different whites there are?!?!
*****
Yesterday was one of those days where I cried all day for no reason. Alex would make a joke, and my laughter would spontaneously turn into crying, and he would get all nervous like he did something wrong. I think he was relieved when I fell in the Target parking lot and scraped up my knee, because at least he knew why the tears...


4 Comments:
Oooh, you have a crime house! I know in PA they need to disclose if someone was killed in the house - not sure about NJ.
So what color white did you pick? Off-white? Egg shell? Nude? Soft Lace? Snow fall?
Maybe you can get Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown to come investigate!!
(I would just like to add that 'hug' was part of my word verification. I am forwarding it to you.)
holy shit! crime scene house??? that is totally freaky. i don't know how i would feel about that.
but um, hey? how much is it costing to have your hardwood floors refinished? you know, just uh.. curious.
Oh, I HATE IT when I get those kind of crying episodes. I feel like such an idiot, and yet...so completely perplexed as to why no one else is crying when my world is UPSIDE DOWN! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home