Sunday, July 15, 2007

Parenthood

I guess I knew when I decided to get a puppy that it would be a lot of work. What I wasn't really anticipating was the lack of sleep and the pee on the carpet 5 effing seconds after we come inside from what appeared to be a successful "out" trip.

But, in truth, she is too freaking cute to even get angry. See for yourself:


Introducting Coconut! Chillin' on the kitchen floor


In Stealth Mode under the chaise lounge at my parents' house


Still under the chair...


And STILL under the chair...


Ooh she gets SO PISSED when she gets a bath...>

*****

Alex and my dad are out golfing together for the second time this month. I am so glad that the two of them get along, but I kind of wonder what their conversation is like. You can't exactly have regular manly golf course chatter about boning the drink cart chick when you are with your girlfriend's father/daughter's boyfriend.

*****

I was bitten by one of my students (yes, again) and this time skin was broken. Work made me go to a doctor and get a tetanus shot and now I'm on a year-long blood work schedule. Man, my job is awesome.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

OHMYGOD, Coconut is the cutest thing I have seen in forever! I volunteer to steal, um, dogsit her whenever you need.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD, cute puppyness!!!!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home