I'm Scared Too
See those two little glowing specks deep into the picture?

Yeah, that's where my dog hides when I cook. Sometimes, she also hides under the ottoman. I had a picture of that, too, but you could really see the dust on the floor...
Didn't take long for her to learn, did it?

Yeah, that's where my dog hides when I cook. Sometimes, she also hides under the ottoman. I had a picture of that, too, but you could really see the dust on the floor...
Didn't take long for her to learn, did it?
Labels: Dog


4 Comments:
i love that she hides in the middle of the floor. that's awesome.
And? Love the huge clock. We have one of those, too. Unfortunately we don't have a giant wall to put it on, so it looks ridiculously out of place and ridiculously huge.
House looks nice, is what i'm trying to say.
Man! Claire totally stole my comment. ;)
At first i didn't see poochie because i was busy adoring the fabulous wall clock! Love it!
Where is she when Alex is cooking?!
Aww, the Coconut. I want to eat her! If you ever need dogsitting services, I am your girl.
Claire - Yeah, she's a smart one alright! And thanks on the clock-- that was actually Alex's addition to the room!
Janie - Thanks! Hmmm... Actually, I think when Alex cooks she lays right in the middle of the kitchen!!!
Christine - Erm, after you just threatened to eat her?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home