Just a Couplea Things
Worst Idea Ever: Putting Maroon 5's Harder to Breathe on my Couch-to-5k mix. It does not inspire me to keep going, but rather, it makes me feel like I am drowning.
*****
Weirdest Thing of Late: I succombed to the advertising pressure and bought a PedEgg. I can honestly say that filing your feet is the strangest feeling, and the sound is even worse. And you know how on the commercial they show the girl open up the lid and there are all those foot shavings in there and she dumps them in the trash can and *gag*...? Um, yeah that actually happens. It's gross. But still... my feet look so much better.
*****
This Will Make You Want to Hurl: SOMEONE, we won't mention who, put old food in the bottom of an empty outdoor trashcan without a garbage bag. I thought only had some crumpled up grocery bags in it. On trash day, I turned it over so rain wouldn't get in it and walked away. Today, the dog was sniffing around and scratching at it, and so I lifted up the can, only to be faced with rotting hummus and cheese, both covered in maggots. GAG GAG GAAAAG!!!!!!!! Maggots are my gross-out thing, and there they were! In my back yard!! Someone is getting in big trouble when he gets home...
*****
Weirdest Thing of Late: I succombed to the advertising pressure and bought a PedEgg. I can honestly say that filing your feet is the strangest feeling, and the sound is even worse. And you know how on the commercial they show the girl open up the lid and there are all those foot shavings in there and she dumps them in the trash can and *gag*...? Um, yeah that actually happens. It's gross. But still... my feet look so much better.
*****
This Will Make You Want to Hurl: SOMEONE, we won't mention who, put old food in the bottom of an empty outdoor trashcan without a garbage bag. I thought only had some crumpled up grocery bags in it. On trash day, I turned it over so rain wouldn't get in it and walked away. Today, the dog was sniffing around and scratching at it, and so I lifted up the can, only to be faced with rotting hummus and cheese, both covered in maggots. GAG GAG GAAAAG!!!!!!!! Maggots are my gross-out thing, and there they were! In my back yard!! Someone is getting in big trouble when he gets home...
Labels: Sundry


1 Comments:
When that song came out, i remember my cousin and i were in the car together listening to it and she said, "doesn't this song ACTUALLY make you feel like it's hard to breathe? what's up with that". Too funny. It's that breathing thing he does in the middle. For some reason i feel the need to breathe in time to it. Not so healthy.
I was standing in line at CVS next to a display of those PedEgg things on sunday and really almost thought about giving into marketing and buying it. And then i noticed that it looked an awful lot like a cheese grater and decided against it. If you say it works, i may just try it.
And EW. Maggots. EWWW.
Post a Comment
<< Home