Silver Lining?
There is a tiny bit of good news, and that is the fact that one of my students, a newer one who should have never been placed in my class because it only made him (and the rest of my class) worse being around other crazies, has moved. Also, and I know this is mean because I should love all my students, but... well he got on my nerves something awful. His voice, the way he whined everything he said, caused problems and then played the victim, copied every other bad behavior he saw, and made me look like an incompetant ass by behaving like an angel for his reading teacher... *Shudder* But yeah, he's gone, and BaneOfMyExistanceKid* has been out for quite awhile at a special program for crazy kids, and he should be gone for at least another 4-6 weeks, AND when he comes back, there is a good chance he will be medicated.
So for now, I have the original 6 I started off with back in September when I liked my class. There is still one (BiPolarKid, see * below) who I consider "in crisis," because he has become so unpredictable since his parents got divorced and his dad moved out. However, he is much more manageable without the other two to goad on.
I am hoping this is a silver lining that will help me get through the motions between now and June.
Also, is it too... I don't know... princess-y of me to be trying to convince Alex, who is not my husband, to supplement my summer savings so I don't have to work again until September?
* I made a mistake in that linked post. BoMEKid is not actually TBD2, as he did not start the year in my class. We will from now on call TBD2 BiPolarKid. This is not an actual diagnosis, just an observation.
So for now, I have the original 6 I started off with back in September when I liked my class. There is still one (BiPolarKid, see * below) who I consider "in crisis," because he has become so unpredictable since his parents got divorced and his dad moved out. However, he is much more manageable without the other two to goad on.
I am hoping this is a silver lining that will help me get through the motions between now and June.
Also, is it too... I don't know... princess-y of me to be trying to convince Alex, who is not my husband, to supplement my summer savings so I don't have to work again until September?
* I made a mistake in that linked post. BoMEKid is not actually TBD2, as he did not start the year in my class. We will from now on call TBD2 BiPolarKid. This is not an actual diagnosis, just an observation.
Labels: Work


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home