Numbers
150: rediculous cost of my haircut/color (with tip) on Thursday night
17: dollars left in my checking account after paying for said haircut
6: hour my alarm clock went off yesterday
8: times I checking my cell to see if I had missed the Snow Day phone call
2: students in my class who came to school
0: work done
54(ish): seconds to get out of my work clothes and into my perma-weekend clothes when I got home
3: DVR'd shows (specifically: AI results show, Lost, Survivor)
8:15: time I woke up this morning (because I passed out at 10 last night)
2: cups of coffee
2: hours of napping
1: blog entry (so far)
17: dollars left in my checking account after paying for said haircut
6: hour my alarm clock went off yesterday
8: times I checking my cell to see if I had missed the Snow Day phone call
2: students in my class who came to school
0: work done
54(ish): seconds to get out of my work clothes and into my perma-weekend clothes when I got home
3: DVR'd shows (specifically: AI results show, Lost, Survivor)
8:15: time I woke up this morning (because I passed out at 10 last night)
2: cups of coffee
2: hours of napping
1: blog entry (so far)
Labels: Sundry


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home