I Know I'm Not the Only Complainer
My classroom thermometer only has numbers up to 90, but it was way hotter than that, and I am pretty sure that if it got any hotter, the red liquid inside (what is that stuff, anyway?) would have busted through the top, a la a Loony Toon with a fever. The hallway was slightly cooler, and walking past any open classroom door was like walking through dragon breath. A lot of un-A/C'd schools had half days today, but not us. Learning! Is too! Important! So they put on Happy Feet in the air contitioned auditorium and we sat in there.
*****
Ha! Pee-wee's Big Adventure is on HBOFE (whateverthatis) right now. Dude certainly lubs his bike... Lala lalaa!
*****
Ha! Pee-wee's Big Adventure is on HBOFE (whateverthatis) right now. Dude certainly lubs his bike... Lala lalaa!


1 Comments:
If it's an old thermometer, it might be mercury. More than likely, though, it's alcohol.
Post a Comment
<< Home