...because sometimes product just doesn't help.
Labels: Dog
posted by Jess at 4:52 PM
Awww! They were just keeping the couch warm for you!
Aww, they are so cute! And yes, with the larger dog comes the much larger poop. I do not miss cleaning up after Diana's dog. BUT they are both so very cute.
Wow, Marley is getting so big! And yes, picking up poop sucks. A lot.I'm usually the one who steps in it, so it's usually my job to pick it up. Hate that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Awww! They were just keeping the couch warm for you!
Aww, they are so cute! And yes, with the larger dog comes the much larger poop. I do not miss cleaning up after Diana's dog.
BUT they are both so very cute.
Wow, Marley is getting so big! And yes, picking up poop sucks. A lot.
I'm usually the one who steps in it, so it's usually my job to pick it up. Hate that.
Post a Comment
<< Home